1999 - current
- Kassimati, A; Mysirlaki, S.; Bouta, H. & Paraskeva, F. (2013). Ubiquitous Game-Based Learning in Higher education: A framework towards the effective integration of Game Based Learning in Higher Education using emerging ubiquitous technologies In User Behavior in Ubiquitous Online Environments ed. Pelet, j-E & Papagiopoulou P. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-4666-4566-o.choo6.
- Paraskeva, F. (2010). ‘The contribution of Information, Communications and Technology (I.C.T.) in the multifaceted development of students’ personality and facing the antisocial – delinquent child behavior in schools, In The behavior in schools: exploiting opportunities – facing school problems, Editing by Koliadis E., Ed. Gregoris, pp. 275-305.
- Paraskeva, F. Bouta, H. & Matsagouras, E. (2008). Differential and Inclusive Educational Program for High Ability Students inLearning and Mathematics. Scenario differentiated teaching of mathematics in primary school: situated learning applications’, In Educating Children with High Abilities and Learning Skills: Differential Inclusion’, editing by Matsagouras E., ed Gutenberg, p. 265-273.
- Paraskeva, F. Mysirlaki, S. & Matsagouras, E. (2008). Gifted Learning and Self-regulation: In the equations do seesaw In Educating Children with High Abilities and Learning Skills: Differential Inclusion, editing by Matsagouras, E., ed. Gutenberg, p. 235-253.
- Paraskeva, F. (2004). The Process of Learning in the light of New Technologies in the Era of Globalization, In Globalization and Technology Education in New Kosmopoli, ed. ATRAPOS, p 269-274.
- Nina-Pazarzi, E. & Paraskeva, F. (2002-2003). The impact of new technologies in learning, in developing attitudes and social behavior of individuals’, in vol. for Prof. Nicholaou L. (tribute), p. 1203-1219 ed.University of Piraeus.
- Κoliadis, E., Panaikas P., Paraskeva F., Markakis N., Varphi V. (2002). ‘Reading, writing, arithmetic – safeguarding basic skills in elementary school’, ISBN 80-7315-024-7, Brno, pp. 135-152.
- Koliadis, E.; Koubias, E.; Paraskeva, F. (2002). Psychosocial problems of school age children. Early detection and psychological treatment at school, in Vol. Educational, Family Psychopathology and Politics: Issues of Psychopathology for children and adolescents within the family and school, editing by Polemikos, N.; Kaila, M. & Kalavasis, F. ISBN, 960-8077-74-5, p 942-960, ed. ATRAPOS.
- Koliadis, E.; Panaikas, P.; Paraskeva, F. (1999). Detecting Social Models in Literature School in Primary Education, In Interrelationship, ed. Ellinika Grammata, ISBΝ 960-344-175-9, p. 251-285.